With over 25,000 acres of beaches, golf courses, family friendly activities and plenty of lush trees covering the scenic landscape, Hilton Head Island’s everlasting appeal is easy to understand. This resort town formerly known as Port Royal has emerged from its early beginnings way back in the 1500s to become one of the best places to live in South Carolina.
Hilton Head Island has something for everyone, from those seeking a vacation home to retirees looking for a quiet place to spend their golden years. Some of the highlights of Hilton Head Island include:
- Over ten miles of sun-kissed beachfront
- More than twenty championship golf courses used by PGA professionals
- Tennis activities, including the annual Family Circle Pro Tennis Tournament
- Seafaring activities like boating and sport fishing
- Plenty of fine dining and shopping
- Very flexible and varied Hilton Head real estate
- Gorgeous semi-tropical weather
We can assist you with your relocation efforts or provide you with more information should you wish to learn more about Hilton Head Island and its neighboring areas. Contact us today!
Check out our History